Friday, May 9, 2014

My Pizza Hut Review

Dear Pizza Hut:

Your customer service is horrible. Particularly your call staff. They are terrible. I suppose it's partially our fault for continuing to buy your product, even though we consistently receive poor customer service, but we live in a rural area and there are not that many pizza establishments that deliver. But truly, I don't understand why the delivery boy cannot ring the doorbell. His incompetence is only surpassed by the rudeness of your call center staff, who condescends to explain to me that it is my fault I did not answer my phone and that he could give me no discount (even though I had not asked for one) and I would have to wait another 30 minutes. It's almost like he was assigned to make me even madder than I already was. I went to McDonald's instead. I should have gone there from the beginning.

No comments: