Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Google's Larry Page: "I Think the Government's Likely to Collapse Under Its Own Weight." - Hit & Run : Reason.com

Google's Larry Page: "I Think the Government's Likely to Collapse Under Its Own Weight." - Hit & Run : Reason.com: "I was trying to reduce the complexity in Google. I was thinking, "We're getting to be a bigger company. Let's take our rules and regulations. Let's make sure they stay at 50 pages, so people can actually read it." But the problem that I discovered about that was that by reference, we include the entire law and regulation of the entire world, because we're a multinational company. We operate everywhere. Our employees, what they do affects everything. In some sense, we'd have to read the hundred million pages of law and regulation that are out there."



'via Blog this'

No comments: