Sunday, May 2, 2010

Pure Christian Metal

Mormons need not apply:

My name is John and i absolutely love The Lord and metal. I've been in a few bands before, but the christian ones i was in never got anything done, and the non christian ones were awesome but the lord wasn't in it. I want to get a project going with a few guys who seriously love the lord and want to play music together. Serious christians only! don't mean to be snobby or anything, but this project will be straight up christian, not Mormon or jehovahs witness. also means not 420 friendly, no drinking, stuff like that. i need people who love Jesus christ our Savior! probably practicing a couple times a week, and needs to be here in Newberg, i can't carry gear on my motorcycle. I sing clean and screaming, as well as guitar, most likely rythym. i need another guitarist, a drummer, and maybe more! looking for musicians who can learn quick and contribute ideas often, theres no worse of a downer on a band than an inexperienced musician who doesn't know how to pick stuff up quickly. drummer needs to be in newberg or willing to transport their gear here, i can work out a practice space if need be. looking for a sound close to august burns red, as i lay dying, haste the day all mixed together. shoot me a text at 503-201-3412 or email defeatingzero@gmail.com. thanks a ton and God bless :) 

tags: metal christian rock metalcore grindcore goreship hardcore guitarist bible jesus 

2 comments:

Brett said...

Sorry for my confusion. Where did you come across this? So is does he consider Mormons christian, just not straight up christian?

I think I might find christian metal even more of a turn off than EFY music.

Anonymous said...

I went to look at pianos on craigslist, and saw they had a musicians section. I thought it would be interesting to see what kind of music is going on in the Newberg area and found this. I think it's hilarious.

Just to be clear, I am not starting a band.