Sunday, February 12, 2012

The Corner - National Review Online

The Corner - National Review Online: "The voters of Maine have sent a clear message that it is past time to send an outsider to the White House, a conservative with a lifetime of experience in the private sector, who can uproot Washington’s culture of taxing and spending and borrowing and endless bureaucracy,” said Romney in a statement."

'via Blog this'

What do I know about campaign strategy? very little. But--for me at least--this is the wrong message. I don't care so much about whether a person has worked in Washington. What I like about Romney is that he's got executive experience. He's run lots of organizations, private and governmental, and I suspect, based on his fortune, he's pretty good at it. No one else in the field can lay claim to that skill.

No comments: