Thursday, February 13, 2014

Larry King: I Have Never Heard Of Juanita Broaddrick | Video | RealClearPolitics

Larry King: I Have Never Heard Of Juanita Broaddrick | Video | RealClearPolitics: "LARRY KING: Hold up, hold up. Stop! Bill Clinton was accused of rape?

MALZBERG: Juanita Broaddrick. Wait a minute. The name Juanita Broaddrick. You don't know that name?

KING: Accused him of rape?

MALZBERG: Larry, with all due respect, that speaks volumes, Larry, volumes.

KING: Was he charged?

 MALZBERG: I said he was accused. Larry --

KING: Okay, Steve, I accuse you of being a [inaudible] --

MALZBERG: If George W. Bush, if a story had come out from a woman while he was running for president, that he had raped a woman in college, you think you never would have heard of that woman, Larry? You made my point.

KING: I never heard of Clinton -- Steve, it sounds like you've gone off the top.

MALZBERG: Larry, Larry, Google Juanita Broaddrick. Larry, Lisa Myers of NBC News "

KING: Steve, Clinton was one of the great presidents we have ever had. And what a president does -- I never heard of her.

MALZBERG: Larry, Lisa Myers of NBC News did a half hour sit-down with her at the time. Google it, look it up. I can't believe you do not know the name Juanita Broaddrick.

KING: I'll tell you. Start spreading the name Juanita Broaddrick around and see how many correct answers you get as to who is Juanita Broaddrick.

MALZBERG: Okay. And Kathleen Wiley said in the Oval Office she was assaulted sexually. Have you heard of her?

KING: If you are -- if you like these kind of things as conspiracies -- 

MALZBERG: She was on 60 Minutes, Larry!

'via Blog this'

I would say this is unbelievable, but it's totally believable. And sad.


No comments: