Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Riddle Us These?

Riddle Us These? «: "(1) If the rich have so much influence, then how come the vast majority of taxes are paid by them? And how come (excepting the big elephant of the payroll tax and hidden regulatory fees and costs) the BOTTOM half of wage earners do not pay income taxes? The “rich” must not be very good at what they do.

(2) If employers have so much bargaining power, then how come well less than 4% of the workforce earns the minimum wage? What is going on with the other 96%? Or how come the average production worker on a manufacturing line makes just about $20 per hour?"

'via Blog this'

No comments: